Thursday, September 29, 2016

Chapter Sixty Three

"YOU'RE WHAT?!!!"

Khushi squeezed her eyes shut, her face reddening, knowing that everyone in the restaurant must have been staring at them due to Lavanya's yelling. When Khushi finally opened her eyes, her assumption was correct and she reddened some more.

"Please tell me you're kidding me," Lavanya screeched.

Khushi shook her head and removed her left hand from her pocket, showing her the ring.

"Holy fuck!!"

Lavanya grabbed her hand and inspected the ginormous diamond and its little buddies on Khushi's ring.

"Oh my god," Lavanya breathed. "I knew the guy had money... but hot fucking dayum."

Khushi felt awkward and Lavanya let go of her hand.

"You're really marrying him."

Khushi nodded even though it wasn't a question.

"Wow... you're gonna be stinking rich too."

Khushi's eyes widened. "La!"

"What," she said innocently. "You know that's true, don't deny it."

Khushi slouched into her seat. "Its so... odd."

"Odd? My dude, you're gonna be loaded!"

Khushi scowled at her choice of words but Lavanya found nothing wrong with what she said as she sipped her iced tea.

"Well what else do you want me to say? But it's not like it should be odd, I mean you've been living with him."

"Yeah, but-"

"Plus he made you eventually quit your small jobs and has you covered. So?"

Khushi frowned. "It's not like I wanted that or asked him to. He just does as he pleases," she grumbled.

"What are you gonna do? That's a man for you," Lavanya shrugged.

Khushi understood her point, but she knew her Arnav better than that than to go with the stereotypical assumption.

"How's Aman," she asked, changing the topic.

"Much better than before," she grinned.

From the look on Lavanya's face, she knew the girl had done something. "What did you do to poor little Aman?"

Lavanya frowned. "I didn't do anything. In fact, he's been doing it to me."

Khushi was confused. "Meaning?"

Lavanya glanced from side to side before leaning closer, making sure no one else would hear. "Aman and I have been trying BDSM."

Khushi's eyes widened. "W-what?"

Lavanya nodded like a bobble head. "We were talking and one thing went from another and we got on that topic. We wanted to try it out, and we did - blindfolds and cuffs, all of that."

Khushi nodded, not able to bring words to her lips. It was just something she had never expected.

"What about you and Arnav? Have you guys ever gotten freaky with it?"

Khushi's eyes widened slightly and Lavanya caught it.

"Oh my god, tell me!"

Khushi blinked and leaned back. "I can't say."

"What? Why not? I told you my ish."

"Yeah, hardly," Khushi tried to brush off.

"Oh? Would you prefer the rated x details?"

"No!"

"So hush it!"

Khushi frowned, but she couldn't help but to chuckle. Lavanya soon broke as well, the two best friends laughing away.

"What's so funny?"

Khushi gaped and her head spun around at the sound of Arnav's voice. She found him standing behind her, wearing a navy blue suit with a navy blue tie and a white shirt. If they weren't outside, Khushi would have pounced on him.

Arnav grabbed a chair and sat down beside Khushi while she gaped at him like a fish.

"What are you doing here," Khushi asked, finally finding her voice.

"I had a brunch meeting across the street."

"Across the-?"

Khushi looked out the window and saw a quaint little restaurant across the street.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"It was last minute. I had to pick a place so I picked that place so I could meet up with you after."

"Aw, how sweet," Lavanya gushed.

Khushi rolled her eyes and Arnav gave Lavanya a cute smile.

"So, what's so funny?"

"Oh nothing, just your girlfriend- correction, fiancΓ©, getting blush-ey."

"I did not get blush-ey," Khushi defended.

"About what," Arnav asked.

"Well," Lavanya began, "lets just say Aman and I have been... experimenting."

"Oh that. So I've heard."

The two ladies looked at him with confusion.

"I may spend a majority of my time with your best friend, but I do have a few friends of my own, which includes your boyfriend."

Khushi blinked at him.

"You know," Lavanya gaped.

"Well he did talk to me about it."

Lavanya gaped at Khushi and Khushi couldn't believe what she was hearing.

'I swear you men are something else," Lavanya said, shaking her head.

Arnav shrugged and reached out to pick up one of Khushi's fries. Khushi just watched him, her mind clouded with the fact that her best friend had now experienced what she wanted, even as little as it was. Lavanya had merely scratched the surface, and she and Aman were happy with it. But Khushi wanted more, more of the in depth and not just a scratch off the surface.

It dawned on Khushi that it must have been an interesting conversation between Aman and Arnav when he spoke to him about it.

It stuck in her mind, even after they had gotten home. Khushi was absentmindedly washing the dishes after dinner and reached out to place the plate down. However her hand was in the wrong place and she nearly dropped the plate to the floor, had Arnav not caught it.

"Careful angel," Arnav said as he put the plate away on the counter.

"Sorry, my mind is elsewhere."

"I can see that. Tell me."

Khushi looked up at him and knew by the look on his face that there was no escaping this. "Aman asked you for advice? On BDSM?"

"No. He told me they were thinking about it. I told him to go for it."

Khushi tilted her head. "So he doesn't know?"

"That I was a Dominant? No."

Khushi looked down, drying the plate with the towel in her hand. Arnav looked at her for a moment, watching her.

"Angel."

Khushi focused on the plate.

"Angel?"

She didn't look up.

"Khushi," he said sternly.

But Khushi ignored him. Arnav didn't like that and took the plate out of her hand and placed it aside. Khushi still wouldn't look at him and Arnav didn't like it. He took hold of her hand and before Khushi could register it, her back was against the counter, trapped by Arnav's arms.

"Now that I have your attention," Arnav growled lowly. "Speak."

Khushi looked up at him. She looked into his eyes for a moment. "I think you already know."

Arnav looked into her eyes, searching them, and then sighed. "Angel-"

"You know what I want Arnav. Yet you won't give it to me."

Arnav pulled back slightly. "Angel-"

"Why?"

He looked into her eyes, searching them again. "I don't need it anymore, angel. You know that I don't I want to hurt you ever again, I don't need it-"

"But I do."

Arnav's eyes widened. Khushi reached out and gripped his shirt over his abdomen.

"I need it Arnav. I do."

Arnav just looked at her.

"I've told you before Arnav, I trust you. I've told you repeatedly. I trust you, I just need you to trust yourself."

Arnav looked down as she caressed his face.

"I need you to do this for me Arnav... not just for me, but for yourself as well."

He looked into her eyes.

"The real deal - not a scratch on the surface like La and Aman are doing."

"Khushi-"

"Is that understood?"

Arnav looked back down but Khushi kept his hold on him. She watched him as she saw his thoughts flash over his face. Finally he looked up at her and Khushi prepared to fight on.

"Fine."

Khushi looked at him in shock.

"But..."

Khushi opened her mouth to say something, but Arnav glared at her, daring her to continue. So Khushi stopped herself and pursed her lips, though on the inside, a part of her jumped up and down in joy at the small glimpse of the Dominant Arnav. Now she just needed all of him to reappear.

"You have to give me the day."

Her eyes widened.

"And tomorrow."

"But-"

Arnav glared at her once more and Khushi looked down.

"Those are my conditions. Deal?"

She looked at him for a moment. "I'm meeting my mother tomorrow."

Khushi could tell he was surprised, even though he tried to hide it. "When," he asked.

"For lunch."

Arnav nodded in acknowledgement. "That's fine. I need the evening."

Khushi's eyebrow arched up on its own. "Why?"

Placing a kiss on her forehead and lingering there for a moment, Arnav pulled back. "You'll see."

Khushi watched him as he walked way and went to the bedroom.

What is he up to? What does he need tomorrow evening for? Khushi's eyes widened. Is he going to prepare some sort of sex chamber he has on the side?

Knowing Arnav, only the element of surprise could be expected and that was the cherry on top - you simply never knew when it came to the man - her fiancΓ©, her love, her life, her Dominant - known as Arnav Singh Raizada.




So a lot of you have been desperate to know Khushi's secret, and I get it. Trust me, I wanna get it out there too. But I don't think it's right to just spill it. Yeah Khushi knows that she needs to tell him but it's one thing to know she needs to, and it's another that she realizes that she has to do it. So within a matter of updates, you will all finally know Khushi's secret, as well as Arnav. I've been working on this nonstop, hoping to have gotten it done well, and I can't wait to share it with you all

10 comments:

  1. Super πŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
    Can't wait for dominant Arnav Singh Raizada
    And yeah eagerly waiting for Khushi secret & I just hope no separation between Arnav & Khushi pleaseπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay when r updating next chapter?

    Cnt wait for it πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ’Ÿ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear I loved the update...........

    So dominant Arnav will be back with a bang.........

    Impatiently waiting to know Khushi's secret...............

    PS: Dear please try & update your other stories as well.........

    (orchids8888 from IF)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guess, it's going to be fun knowing the dominant ASR....

    Good one, but I am greedy for more... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will be waiting to know Khushi's past and hope Arnav understand and supports her. Eager tovknow how Arnav will dominate Khushi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excited, but after the secret's revealed dont separate the couple plzzzzz!! Update soon❤

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now waiting for the next one eagerly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful update loved it
    Eagerly waiting for next one

    ReplyDelete