Thursday, July 11, 2013

Chapter Fourteen

Out of nowhere, Arnav hugged me from behind. It being unexpected, I gasped and clutched onto his hands. He ran his nose along my neck and shoulder, taking in a deep breath.

"What magic have you done to me Khushi," he whispered against my neck.

Magic? Me? To him? Um.... I felt myself go red, blushing really hard. I think its the other way around actually.

"Spend the night with me. Please Khushi," he whispered.

Spend the night? Again? Uh... I don't know. Do I really want to spend the night here with him? This man who is so beautiful but with secrets?

"Please Khushi, stay."

Yes. Yes I do.

"Okay," I breathed.

He loosened up and slowly turned me around. I looked up into his eyes and he moved his hand forward and caressed my face. Leaning in, he looked at me, as if asking for permission, and I leaned in close to his lips.

Whatever this man has in store is sure going to have pleasure in it.

Moving me back and having me lean against the wall, Arnav began to kiss me. It went from soft, fluttery kisses, to insane, devouring kisses. His tongue explored my mouth and mine explored his. We took in each others taste and felt each others form. I don't know how long we kissed, but soon enough, we were going to go to the next level.

Arnav hooked his hand under my knee and wrapped my leg around his waist. I let out a soft moan and he wrapped my other leg, holding me with his hand right at my bum.

Arnav pulled away. "Hold onto me tightly," he breathed.

I nodded and wrapped my arms tightly around his neck. And then he did one of the unthinkable things. He carried me through the apartment! I mean, if it were just us, fine, but he has workers! He has his full security posse around the perimeter. And then there's Etta!

Luckily no one saw us. Otherwise I would've become a pomegranate.

He went all the way over to the private elevator and pressed the button. The doors opened and we went right in and Arnav hit the button to the top floor. As the doors shut, Arnav leaned me up against the elevator wall and continued to kiss me.

Damn this man is amazing!

We arrived to the top floor and Arnav broke away. As he carried me to his room, his eyes never left mine. It was filled with such an intensity and a passion, I thought I could've melted, because his eyes basically read "I want you" and honestly, what more could a girl want at that point?

We went into his room and he shut the door with his foot. He spun me around and I started giggling. He smiled as well and he really must want me here. Coming to the bed, he placed me down on it, flat on my back, and he laid on my side, using his arm for support. For a few seconds, he gazed at me. He moved his hand forward and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and then cupped my face and kissed me.

Damn, his lips are soft and sculptured!

*MATURE CONTENT AHEAD*
The kiss carried on and turned into a wild kiss, Arnav coming over me. My hands caressed his face and kept his lips close to mine. His lips were like magic and I didn't want them away from me at all. He must want the same because when he came up, he pulled me along with him. His hands went trailing to my blouse and he unbuttoned it. I mirrored him, unbuttoning his shirt as well. When he unbuttoned the first, I unbuttoned the first. When he unbuttoned the second button, I unbuttoned the second on his shirt. And soon, both of us had our shirts opened and spread wide.

Arnav broke away and looked at my body. At first I felt extremely shy, but one look at his body and Jesus Christ, that is one body! It was fit and formed and shaped in all the right spots! What a sight! Arnav cupped my breasts and I gasped, snapping out of my reverie.

"Beautiful," he whispered.

I felt my cheeks heat.

Giving them a squeeze, he pushed them closer to each other and kissed the top of my breasts. I squirmed at his touch and felt my body tingle. Removing my shirt, he reached back and unhooked my bra. My eyes never left his and he looked right back at me. Soon I was naked from the top, but I wasn't focused on that at all. Arnav was taking his shirt off and my eyes were drooling all over his body.

Kissing me again, he laid us back down and his hands went to the button of my jeans. He unbuttoned and unzipped them and tugged them down, taking my panty along with it. And then I was completely butt naked and exposed to this beautiful, secretive man. He caught my left ankle and kissed his way up my left leg.

"Your skin is so soft," he whispered against my thigh.

I squirmed to his hot breath and felt my core thud. He bent my knees and kissed my inner thighs.

Damn! I had no idea how sensitive I am over there!

He went higher up and paused over my femininity. "I'll pleasure you here with my mouth some other time," he muttered.

Whoa! Oral sex!

He came snaking up with fluttery kisses and kissed my nipple. It puckered up at his touch and then he took it in his mouth. He sucked on it softly and teethed it.

"Ah, Arnav!"

He moved straight to the other and did the same.

"Mmm...."

He moved back up and kissed me hardly, while unbuttoning and unzipping his jeans. Getting rid of them, he moved and traced over to his side table. He opened up the top drawer and produced a foil packet. Ripping it open, he rolled the condom on and positioned himself.

Kissing me, he said "you ready baby?"

All I did was nod, being completely breathless.

Slowly, Arnav eased into me and I gripped into his forearms. I felt so full and whole.

"Baby, you're so tight," Arnav whispered.

He started to move and he went at a slow pace. Moving to my neck, he began to nibble on it. He was treating me so well and I wanted to do something, but I was lost in passion. He had found a rhythm and he went in and out at a steady pace. I caught up with the rhythm and tilted my pelvis up to meet him. At the right time, we met, and it felt amazing. Arnav looked down at me and I looked at him as I continued to meet him every time. He smiled and kissed the corner of my mouth.

Moving his hands to the side of my face, he held it as he paced up. At first I couldn't get his rhythm, but then I managed to catch up. I met him every time and it felt amazing.

"Baby," he breathed, "I'm about to go faster. Okay?"

I nodded. "Okay," I breathed.

Whoa, why do I sound like that?

And then Arnav began to move fast! He held onto my face tightly and pounded in. I didn't have the ability in me to move with him, gasping as he met my body every time. It felt amazing and I felt my body tighten. It was a familiar feeling I had felt not so long ago.

"Arnav," I gasped, "I think... I think I'm gonna come."

He kissed me and rubbed his nose down mine. "Just let go," he breathed.

And soon enough, my body couldn't take it anymore and I yelled out his name as I came apart right beneath him. Arnav clutched onto my face tightly and shut his eyes tightly, crying out my name, as he stilled and poured himself into me.

Arnav collapsed onto me, pushing me into the bed. We both breathed heavily, trying to regain air in our lungs. Though as much as I should be sated and should be in bliss, my mind keeps going back to him and Kalavati.

Why does he hate her? What is it with him and her? Is it the same with his stepmother? What are his secrets?

10 comments:

  1. Amazing chapter
    Just awesome
    That was so sexy
    Loved it

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome and hoooooooot update plz update soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. his secrets are main part of this story,,,, and slowly and steadyly ,,,, you are going to reveal it,,,,right.........you should

    loved the update

    Neag
    (india-forums)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome chapter. Kaulpriyanka - IF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you!
    awesome update!
    loved it!

    ReplyDelete