Thursday, July 18, 2013

Chapter Fifteen

Time passed by like nothing for us. After that day, we had gotten closer. We'd see each other at school and go by to each others' place. Though when he first mentioned coming to my place, I didn't feel so sure about it. I mean he lives in the CitySpire Penthouse. And I live in... nyeh.

But when he came over, it didn't end up so bad. I cooked up dinner for him, we sat down and watched a movie. The Fast & The Furious, that is. We were so into the movie and we had popcorn flying in the air, trying to catch it in our mouths. Once that was done, we ate dinner and he complimented my cooking. After that, we had some of the wine he brought. It was white wine. I have no idea what the name is, but it went something like Pino Grigo, or somewhere along that line.

And then we hit it to bed.

And it was amazing! I never thought I'd have sex at my place. Ever! And then that happened and boy was it something!

Time continued on and I got a better job. I used to work for a bakery at the counter, but that was only when they didn't have enough people at the register. Arnav told me to work at his company, but I declined. I want to be capable for the job, not get it as his girlfriend.

So work took up my time and that lowered down visiting hours. Work began to boost up for him as well and the only time we saw each other was either in class, in the halls, or video chat. That was it.

But even though we couldn't see each other often, it didn't break us apart. At night, we were always on the phone. On weekends, we would always talk about our day, telling each other of our day. From the moment we woke up, up until the moment we called, we'd tell each other about everything. Be it me talking about Lavanya's stupid antics, school, or work, or even him talking about school, work, and his workers, the conversations always went on.

With the time we've been spending together, it has me thinking about our relationship. I can't believe it started from me following him and yelling at him for doing pot. He's even stopped pot because of me! And now here we are, holding hands in school, going to each others places, kissing, sexing, everything! All because of my curiosity!

I thank myself everyday for that. And then it got me wondering: why do I keep thanking myself for meeting him? As days passed with him, the question grew even more. The question rose to be: what does he mean to me? And then a big question hit me one day when I was drinking Pepsi out of it's 2 liter bottle: do I love him?

After that, it was all I could think about. Nonstop, at school, at work, with Lav, you name it; that was all I thought about. Except when I was with him. Around him, I would focus on what was going on and then once we went our ways, I'd think if I could actually be in love with him.

And then, after finally being able to get some spare time, I stayed over at his place. That night was just filled with so much passion and steam, I realized as Arnav fell asleep, holding me in his arms, that I did love him.

I, Khushi Kumari Gupta, am in love with him, Arnav Singh Raizada. But is this good? I mean even though we've been together all this time, I still don't have a clue of his secrets. Those topics have always been avoided. And why wouldn't it be if you have romantic dinners at expensive places, dates at each others' places, sexing, chilling, and all those things coming in the way? I just never got the chance to ask. But do I even want to ask? Do I want to know of his secrets?

It doesn't matter. I don't care. I love the man the way he is. Secrets or no secrets, he is beautiful in his own way. If I have managed to love this man not knowing his secrets then, I can continue to do so now.

But how do I tell him? How do I tell him that I love him? Is he going to be ecstatic? Will he say that he loves me too? I mean we've spent so much time together, so he might say that.

But to tell or not to tell? Um...-

Dhak-dhak! Dhak-dhak!
Dhak-dhak! Dhak-dhak!

Tell.

*~*

That night, after I came back from my shift at Rite Aid, I was sitting at the counter with my dinner when Arnav called.

"Hey."

"Hey, what's up," I asked.

"Not much, just going over some paperwork on this deal I have."

"Oh? Where this time?"

"Malaysia."

"Well that's cool."

"I guess. So how was your day?"

"Fine. Though one old lady managed to piss me off."

"Why, what happened."

"She had all these coupons and I tried to explain to her that they were for specific products, but she kept yelling at me, saying that I just want her money."

"Wow."

"I know! And then I had to call the manager in and have him explain it to her and I'm boring you aren't I?"

"No. In fact I'm amused."

"Shut up."

"I'm serious. Your days are better than mine at least. I'm trapped up in my room, going to meetings. You have crazy people around you all day."

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean?!"

He laughed. "I'm just teasing you baby."

"Hmm...."

Arnav chuckled and it made me relax. I love the sound of him laughing.

"Oh yeah, the reason why I called," Arnav said when he broke his laughter.

"What?"

"I'm inviting you to a navratri party."

"Whoa, what?"

"I'm inviting you. To a navratri party."

"Um... why?"

"So I can trap you in a cage."

I gasped.

Arnav chuckled. "Though I'd like to that. That way you'd always be around."

I sighed. "I'm sorry babe, but work-"

"I know," he sighed. "But at least come to this? We host it every year and it's always so boring."

"'We'?"

"My family and I."

"Oh."

Holy... I haven't even met his family yet! And he wants me to go?! Shit!

"No," I said.

"What? Why?"

"Arnav, your family is gonna be there. I hadn't even met them."

"So? Meet them now."

"Arnav, no. I-"

"Babe you have to come. It's so boring there. Trust me, I've been going there my whole life."

"And you want me to go to a boring party?"

"Where there's you, there's no boredom."

... aww... so sweet.

"And where there's you and me, well... you know how it goes."

And by the sound of his voice, I know he's smirking. A delicious shiver ran up my spine.

"Fine," I whispered.

"You'll come?"

"Yes," I said dreamily.

"Babe I love it when you come, but I meant for the party."

My jaw dropped. Oh shit, how'd he know?! Damn!

"Yeah," I said, blushing real hard. "I'll go."

"Good. But I prefer 'come' over 'go'."

I gasped. Now I know he's teasing me.

Arnav chuckled again. "'Kay, I'll talk to you later babe. And I'll see you there."

"Okay.... Oh yeah, when is it,"

"Tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?! Arnav where in the world am I supposed to find an outfit for tomorrow?!"

"Don't worry. Look out your window."

"What? Why?"

"Babe, just do it."

Umm...? I got up and went over to the window. Outside was his sleek black BMW and driver.

"Arnav, why is he-"

"Why is my driver there," he finished. "For a delivery. Go downstairs."

Curious, I headed downstairs and out in my fluffy pink jammies and plain white v-neck.

"Hi Nigel," I said to the driver.

"Evening Ma'am," Nigel replied, tilting his hat, and he handed me a gift bag.

"Um... thanks."

"Pleasure was mine," and he tilted his hat again and went back into the car and pulled away.

Heading back inside, I placed the bag on my sofa. "Now what," I said to Arnav.

"Open it."

Opening the bag, I pulled out a box, wrapped up in gift-wrapping. Carefully, without taring the wrapping, I took out a beautiful choli.

I gasped. "Arnav..." but I was speechless.

"Do you like it?"

"I love it," I breathed.

He let out his breath, sounding like as if he relaxed. "I made it for you."

"For me?"

"Mm hmm."

Whoa! "Wait... you made this... for me?"

"Just for you. It's the only one."

My jaw dropped. No one had ever done something this special for me. Ever.

"Arnav, I wish you were here right now."

"Why?"

"So I could kiss you and thank you!"

My door opened and I turned. It was Arnav.

"I'm right here," he simply said.

Placing the bag down and dropping my phone beside it, I charged at him, as he put his phone in his pocket. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him hard as he held onto my waist. Damn, what did I ever do to deserve this man?!

Hmm, I knew giving him the key was a good idea.

Letting go, I caressed his face. "Thank you," I said softly.

He pecked my lips. "You're welcome baby."

I smiled like a child and dragged him in and had him sit down. "Did you eat?"

"Yup."

"Good, cause I don't want you going around without eating."

He smiled. "Did you eat?

"Somewhat."

He made a face.

"What," I said innocently. "I wasn't that hungry."

He continued his face.

"Look, I had a foot long from Subways and a Caesar salad at a deli next to it. And that was two hours ago. I'm not hungry."

He sighed. "Fine. I'm hoping you're not lying."

"Geez, what do you want me to do? Call you every time I'm about to eat," I joked.

Arnav made a face and then lightly chuckled. Sigh, love that sound. Moving over to him, I cuddled into him.

"How'd you get here," I asked.

"With the Cadillac."

"Oh."

Damn, he smells wonderful, and I felt myself getting lost to him.

"Will you stay," I asked in a low, shy voice.

"As much I'd love to, I can't."

I pouted. "Why not?"

He tilted my chin up, making me stop pouting. "Because we know what happens when I'm over at night," he winked.

I blushed. I sure do know what happens.

"And plus, I don't have condoms on me."

=(  Bummer! ... no wait!

"But, didn't you leave one the other day," I questioned.

He scrunched his eyebrows at me.

"You left a condom here the last time you came."

I got up and went to my room. Going through my drawer, I found the small foil packet. I have never been this happy to see a condom! I went out and leaned against the doorway and held the condom between my index and middle finger.

"You're right. I did," he said, as he preyed over to me.

*MATURE CONTENT AHEAD*
Yes! Arnav held my free hand and led me back into my room. We stood in front of the bed and just gazed at each other. And in seconds, all sanity went out the door, and we attacked each other and kissed like crazy! We were all lips and tongues, hands moving to get rid of clothes. First he disposed of my v-neck, exposing my upper body since i wasn't wearing my bra, and I got rid of his button down. My jammies hit the floor, my panties taken along.

Arnav had me lie down and he came in between my legs and kissed me on my lips. We kept kissing until our lips were bruised and soon he trailed off on his exploration of my body. He went from my neck to my breasts and then down low below.

I was lost in haze, when I felt him kiss me down there. I got up on my arms to see him and he was holding my legs. His eyes glinted as he kissed my inner thighs. Just seeing him do that made me groan, throwing my head back. I could feel him smile against my thigh, as he kissed higher up to my peak and rubbed his nose there, making me groan. And soon enough, his assault began.

I felt his mouth go down near my entrance and he kissed me there. As much as I like the fluttery kisses, I want the real assault! And then I felt the tip of his tongue go slightly in. I groaned. This man really knows his stuff! It was getting so tease-ish that I started to rock my hips. But Arnav stopped me by grabbing me by my waist and holding me still. I moaned loudly and he groaned in response. That made my brains scatter even more! Then he traced his tongue up, licking up to that small powerhouse, making me clutch his hair and gasp as my body went feather-sensitive. And the wonderful assault began. His tongue went darting all over my clit and I was lost. My head was jumbled and I couldn't think properly as his tongue dashed side to side. It felt too amazing and my body loved every moment of this!!

How is it this man knows how to treat my body well, and I don't?

"Mmmm... A-A-Arnav," my breath hitched.

Even though he was holding my waist down, I managed to grind my body with his face, holding his hair tightly so we had full-on friction.  But Arnav held me tighter and I groaned, wanting some friction between us. And then, Arnav entered two fingers inside of me. I felt his fingers curl and hit the right, sweet spot inside of me.

It started to get real intense and my body shook and quivered. I wrapped my legs tightly around him, unable to take it. I tried to push him up to bring his face up to mine, but he grabbed my hands and clasped onto them, his fingers tangled with mine. Since I was free, I grinded my body against his face, and instead I got the opposite affect and he moaned and continued his assault!

"Aaah! Aaaaah! Arnav! ... mmmm... Arnav! Oh- oooh!" I couldn't hold myself up anymore and laid back. "Arnav! Mmmm!" I held onto his hands tighter. "Arnav! A-Arnav, I'm gonna come!"

But that was his mission, and he wasn't going to stop.

"Aaaah! Mmm Arnav! Aaah! Oh baby please.... Arnav...." I tossed my head back. "Aaaah!"

I wrapped me legs even tighter around him, curling my toes, as I shut my eyes and breathed insanely.

"Ooooh! Arnav... Arnav... oh my gosh, Arnav! Mmmm...."

I tried pushing free, but Arnav immediately released my hands and grabbed hold of my waist. He pushed in closer and my clitoris felt oh-so sensitive. With the way things were going, I thought I was I going to burst into flames, especially with the heat I'm feeling.

My hands darted into his hair. "Arnav...." I pushed, but nothing, with his grip so tightly on me. "Arnav- aaah! Baby, ooh!"

I had no choice left. I was to be spun out of control. I plopped back and shut my eyes as I continued to feel him.

"Aaaaah! Mmm, baby please! Aaaah! Arnav! ... oooooh! Mmmm...."

And the gasping began.

"Aah! ... Aaah! .... Aaaaah!"

And everything shattered.

"Arnav!!"

My eyes shut, screwed tightly, as my body tilted off my bed, going into an intense orgasm. This isn't the first time he's pleasured me down there, but this is the first time we went all out on oral sex! I didn't even know he could make me come this way!

Wow, he really does know my body better than me.

When I opened my eyes again, his lips were hovering over mine. Swiftly, he gently kissed my lips and I tasted that now-familiar taste of me on his lips. Withdrawing, he placed his two fingers inside his mouth and sucked on them.

"You taste delicious," he said, eyes dark.

No matter how many times he says that or does that, it always feels like the first time: hedonistic, with me saying 'OMG, did he just do that?!' in my head.

While I regained my breath and came back to planet earth, I saw Arnav taking off his Dior belt and dropping it on the floor.

He's seriously gotta stop doing that -__-

And then his jeans joined it on the floor and as soon as the condom was on: bam! There was no waiting for anyone! It was like all my energy had come back, and I quickly climbed onto him and wrapped my feet around him and buried him in me. There was just this great intensity that both of us moaned together. He knelt on my bed, holding me tightly, moving me on him.

This was going to be fast, based on the look of his face, because it was obvious he wanted me badly. I clasped his face between my hands and held onto him tightly with my legs, toes curled, as our speed increased and we were gasping.

Arnav plopped me back and continued. "Oh baby," he whispered.

"Mmm... Arnav, I'm gonna come," I whimpered.

"Yes baby, come for me. Come for me Khushi."

He pushed me up higher and higher, as he kissed and nuzzled my breasts.

"Aaaaah! Arnav!"

"Khushi...."

Oh, I love it when he moans my name! And that was just what it took to make me fall over the edge.

"Arnav!!!"

"Khushi!!!"

We both collapsed and everything went blank for us. It just seemed like it was just us two in the world. Arnav laid down next to me and brought me close to him. My body felt like jelly, my limbs completely loose. The warmth coming off of Arnav's body was all I needed to keep me warm and his presence was all I needed for comfort.

7 comments: