Sunday, May 26, 2013

Chapter Nine


"I want you."

I blinked back to reality, hearing him say it a third time. Whoa! He wants me?

Arnav came in close. "There's this... pull, that I get from you.... I need to have you," he whispered, his voice hoarse.

Um... I don't know...? What should I say? I mean- oh boy.

Arnav moved closer, snaking his arms around my waist. He pulled me towards him and my body meshed into his, my hands going to his biceps, and is he built or what?! Our eyes interlocked as we gazed at each other.

He's right. There is a strange pull. I can't quite put my finger on it, but there is something. Even if I knew what it was, words wouldn't even be able to describe it.

He leaned his face closer to mine. My eyes drifted down to his lips. Wow, even his lips look sculpted. As I looked at them, they came closer, and I'm so still, I feel like I'm a statue. My mind isn't even working so I don't know whether or not if I want this.

But then his lips planted on mine, my eyes drifting shut. His lips were soft against mine and he lightly pecked it. And I must admit, it felt... right. I can't exactly explain, but it just felt right. It was like a bliss.

And now I wanted him to kiss me again.

Arnav leaned back in and kissed me again, this time it being more than a peck. His hold on me tightened and my hold on him tightened until I snaked my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me. I don't even know how long we kissed! We just did, and the only thing I thought of was how his lips felt on mine. And then the thought of his lips on my body came to mind and my mind paused.

Did I really just think that?

Arnav let go and leaned his forehead on mine. We both tugged on the air to catch out breath and then he looked at me.

"Stay tonight," he breathed.

I looked up at him. "What," I breathed back.

"Stay with me. Tonight."

I didn't know what to answer to that. I mean I like him....

Seems like Lavanya had already seen the future.

Arnav took my hand and led me back inside his room. He looked at me as he walked back and my eyes didn't come off of his. As he got to the bed, he stopped and brought me directly in front of him. We looked at each other for a moment and it felt like time had stopped.

"Stay with me," he whispered.

And I want to, so I nodded.

Arnav leaned in and kissed me. This time it was very passionate. His hands snaked around my waist and one of my hands automatically reached up and cupped his face. At the touch of my hand, Arnav growled at the back of his throat. He pulled me in closer and I felt a bulge.

Whoa boy! This man really wants me.

Arnav let go of my lips and brushed my hair aside, and traveled to my neck. He began to nibble on it, and I placed my arms on his shoulders and held onto him. He traveled to my exposed shoulder and began to softly nibble on it.

Out of the blue, he turned me around and my back collided to his chest. My breathing was so insane, I felt embarrassed. Arnav brushed my hair aside and blew on the nape of my neck. It made me shudder and I grasped onto his hands. I felt him smile and he began to tug and nibble on the nape of my neck.

*MATURE CONTENT*
His hands went under my dress and I felt myself tense. He soothed me with sweet nothing's, whispering them in my ear. Once I felt better, I eased myself and Arnav moved his hands up higher and wrapped it around my waist.

"You feel so soft," he whispered.

It made me shudder and I wanted his hands all over me.

"Higher," he asked.

What?

He roamed his hands over my belly and I understood.

"Yes," I whispered.

Omg, I sound weird!

I felt him smile and he raised them higher, below my breasts.

"Higher," he asked.

I nodded. Please, oh please do!

He moved them up slowly. In fact, painfully slowly. Finally he reached my breasts and he cupped them, over my strapless bra. A small moan escaped my mouth and he smiled once more.

"You like that," he whispered.

I nodded. "Yes," I whispered.

"Do you want me to continue?"

I breathed crazily. "Please," I practically begged.

He kissed my hair and lifted my dress all the way up and removed it. My hands came down, pausing right at my breasts, hovering. Arnav looked at me, and I could feel it. Holding my waist, he slowly turned me around.

"Look at me," he whispered.

But I couldn't. I felt so shy and embarrassed, I wanted to be taken away.

"Look at me," he repeated.

Slowly, I looked up at him through my eyelashes. His eyes were dark and bold, his desire completely displayed. It made me blush and I looked down.

Slowly, he turned me to have my back against the bed. He walked us back slowly and had me lie down on his bed. My breathing went insane as I looked at him nearing in on me. He hovered above me and I gazed into his eyes, unable to remove them.

He kissed me softly on my forehead. My eyes shut automatically as I felt his soft lips on my forehead. He moved away and removed my pumps. He snaked his hands up my leg and I shivered at his touch.

When he came back up, he whispered, "so beautiful.... Absolutely beautiful."

Oh? I blushed immediately.

He leaned in and kissed me and I kissed him back. I cupped his face in my hand as he drew small circles on my thigh. His lips traveled to my neck and then he rubbed his nose through my cleavage. My hand automatically grasped his hair and I gasped.

He looked down at me and I looked up at him. His hands went to my back and I felt them creep up to my bra. He looked at me, as if asking for permission. I lifted myself up and he unclasped my bra. Painfully slowly, he removed my bra.

I wanted to cover myself, but I couldn't. I was still, paralyzed by his stares. He leaned in and kissed me again and then slowly went down. From my lips, to my neck, and then straight to my breasts. Placing them in his mouth, he sucked on them softly. I grasped onto his hair and moaned out in pleasure. He massaged the other breast, giving each breast the same, good amount of pleasure.

Moans escaped my mouth as he continued with his sweet torture.

Arnav let go and looked down at me. "Are you ready," he whispered,

"Mm hmm."

He hooked his thumbs to my panty and I lifted my tush up. He removed it slowly and then gazed at my body. I gazed away at him, realizing that I, Khushi Kumari Gupta was entirely naked and on display for Arnav Singh Raizada.

He kissed me again and began to unbutton his shirt. I reached up and helped him as well and then he got up to get rid of it. He unbuckled his belt and tossed it aside.

If that were me, I'd place that Louis belt carefully aside.

He came back in and kissed me again and he unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. He removed them, along with his boxers, never breaking the kiss.

I gasped as I felt his manhood against me. Arnav let go and nibbled on my neck.

"You ready," he whispered against me.

I nodded. "Ready," I whispered.

He let go and reached out to his bedside table. He opened the drawer and took out a foil packet.

Condoms! And he's prepared!

He ripped the packet open and placed it on. I gaped at the size of his thing and gulped.

Oh dear.

He leaned in and pecks my lips softly. "Don't worry. You'll expand."

I nodded. Seems like he knows his stuff.

Kissing me again, it was intense. Passionate, yet intense. I felt his manhood again and moaned. He let go of my lips and positioned himself.

"Ready," he asked.

I gulped and nodded. "Yes," I whispered.

Slowly, he sank into me.

"Argh," I cried out and grasped onto his shoulders tightly, my fingers sinking into his skin. He stilled and looked down at me.

"You're so tight," he said in pleasure. "You okay?"

I nodded, my wide eyes looking at his intense ones. He pulled out slowly and then slammed back in and I cried out again. My body shook at the impact and from his gaze.

"Again," he asked.

I nodded. "Please," I practically begged.

He slammed in again, making me cry out in both pleasure and pain. He slammed into me again, this time not stopping. I clutched onto his biceps, my nails trying to dig into his skin. Every time his body met mine, I cried out. Our breathing was so off and ragged, I didn't feel so embarrassed about it anymore.

I felt something going on. Like a build up or something. Oh gosh, what is happening?

"Let go," he said, his breath ragged.

He thrusted faster and I couldn't control myself anymore. I cried out as I came apart, holding onto him tightly, shattering into a million pieces. Arnav thrusted even faster and then stilled as he cried out my name and came.

Now I know why people love sex so much.

When I opened my eyes, I saw him with his lips on my forehead. He kissed it and then looked down at me. We gazed at each other for what? Seconds? Minutes? But eventually he pulled away and I winced. He rolled beside me and removed the condom and threw it out in the trash. He looked back at me as I caught on my breath, my chest heaving. Leaning in, Arnav kissed me softly on my lips and wrapped his arm around my waist and cuddled me into him.

"How do you feel," he whispered, running his fingers through my hair.

"Okay. Hurts a little."

He nodded. "You know, at first I thought that this night would go on for a long time..."

I blushed.

"... but I knew from the way you were hesitant that you must've been a virgin."

My jaw dropped and I flushed.

He chuckled and kissed me again. "It's okay. I'm glad I'm your first."

I looked down at his toned body.

"And I hope to be the only one."

My eyes shot up at his. Me? And him? Only him?

Hallelujah people!

I smiled timidly and he kissed my forehead.

"Get some sleep," he whispered.

I nodded and got up slightly to readjust the pillow when I saw blood all over the sheets.

Arnav looked at what I was looking at. "Etta's gonna have some thought about that."

And I flushed. Right! Arnav Singh Raizada doesn't do his own laundry.

Arnav fixed my pillow and I laid my head down. He snuggled me into him and we fell asleep. In these past few years, tonight was a night that slept contently.

14 comments:

  1. That was awesome. Loved the update

    ReplyDelete
  2. nyc update

    IF rimzu

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome update loved it (IF user laksh65)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well he being so good to her and soft also........oh how he say glad I' m your first and hope the only one.....

    He do like her and want her for forever ......so found solace with her.........

    Loved it .....thanx for updating

    Neag
    (India-forums)

    ReplyDelete
  5. loved the update

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome update! Arnav being so understanding and hinting her he loves her , loved it !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome update...

    Loved it...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh wow i just read all the part in one go in IF and its absolutely fantastic thanks for the pm

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was hmmmm hot ...
    They both felt the pull

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome update n hot too wooooooo
    wow n he said he's glad he's her first n hope he'll be her only lover to
    thanks for pm plz keep em comin n continue soon

    ReplyDelete